« Home | I'm here. I'm at home. All because my mom called m... » | Huge exam tomorrow...and only the first of five. O... » | Looking back over my old posts, I can see that I'v... » | The snow is gone, and winter has pretty much calle... » | *tags self* » | I, yeah. I don't know. I've...done all my laundry.... » | The thing that I'm not looking forward to about mo... » | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... » | the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim... » | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... »

is there something in the air?

The worst is over. Or well, the worst was over at about 10:40 this morning. Why they even bother to schedule 3 hours for some exams is way beyond me. Anyway, I've decided that I like exams time. It lets us be in a pretend world where what we're doing actually matters. How I did on these exams will very much not matter in five years or so. Whether I got A or B, or even C has almost no effect on what happens even in the near future. I was thinking that as I was walking back to the toonie lot :( after my day of exams. The student-during-exams-time card is pretty much priceless. We get to freak out for no reason, get time off work, which is sort of legit, drink dangerous amounts of coffee, and we stay up irresponsibly late, when really we could've been studying earlier today. But, oh well, everyone says....it's exams time.