« Home | The thing that I'm not looking forward to about mo... » | I've been a lot of things to a lot of people...con... » | the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim... » | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... » | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... » | I came home this weekend to go to a wedding. A wed... » | Could I just say that summer could not come any fa... » | Remember boys and girls... » | more than useless? » | something worth knowing »

I, yeah. I don't know. I've...done all my laundry. Done some homework. Had a job interview. Washed my car. Cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. You'd think I'd feel accomplished. Buuut, I don't. Maybe it's that thing where I always want more. Could be. I like it when my life's not all the same all the time, but I'm also going crazy. I need to know what I'm doing this summer. I need to know how to feel. Can't someone do all my worrying for me? But then they'd probably want to have all my fun too....