« Home | I'm having somewhat of the longest day ever, and I... » | "Not all those who wander are aimless, not those w... » | I came home this weekend to go to a wedding. A wed... » | Could I just say that summer could not come any fa... » | Remember boys and girls... » | more than useless? » | something worth knowing » | I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm done with ... » | Going back to the city tomorrow. Doooon't really w... » | Well, it's 2006. Does that mean I have to be intro... »

the daylight is awful dim with shudders pulled rim to rim;
i'm staring at written words but their sounds will remain unheard
[as i have not the strength to utter them].
and have i known it all along, of this cowardice and envy?
and is it time that i move on, breaking free from all that's empty?
it's hard now to run this race when there is no human face
to call on in times of choice, with no reassuring voice.

I find myself faced with a decision that I have to make. The decision will be made for me if I remain silent. But I'm also always afraid of expressing myself too much (will she ever shut up?). And so, I enter the struggle of trying to do "The Right Thing™". And whose Thing is right? Or rather, whose idea of Thing is right?