« Home | Well, it's 2006. Does that mean I have to be intro... » | It's official, my parents' computer completely cra... » | I've been having issues getting new stuff up here,... » | *angry face* » | My stats exam is in....2 hours, and I've never fel... » | Okay, I just saw George S. (hott!) do this on CBC ... » | See, well, I was going to go home straightaway aft... » | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You »

Going back to the city tomorrow. Doooon't really wanna. Well the city is fine in and of itself, it's just the school that must come along with it. I don't want to go back. I would love nothing more than to sit on my bedroom floor and just cry until my mom tells me I don't have to go. She'd love it. In the end though, I'll go. I don't mind so much really, it's the only thing that gives me purpose. There's nothing that gives my life meaning more than neglecting messes and putting off homework.

We witnessed a friend get married today. It's actually kind of surreal. But I need to deal with it. Only a minimum of, say...3 more weddings, and then it's June already.