« Home | "Alright time to buckle down... » | Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a... » | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... » | I've taken sense of my leaves » | I wish I wish » | come away with me » | Okay, boo urns. Booooourns. I have been sitting he... » | happy plastic people » | stained glass masquerade »

See, well, I was going to go home straightaway after my exam, but I got caught up in a little reading, and found myself at the computer lab, and now I find myself beside little Mel. I never run into anyone here. So, Marce, I suppose you're headed home right about now. Have a good week without me, TV, and msn. And Corner Gas. "joooooooy tooo the woooorld!!"Poor thing.

So the exam went fairly well, but it was one of those which you can't tell how well you did and you probably will never know without a visit to the professor's office. Which I won't do. Tomorrow is my day off from exams this week, but I will be visiting a different professor about my midterm exam for that class. Talk about being way late.

lori taped corner gas!!! yippy and yay!! yes, i was on my way home. where i proceeded to rock out to songs with my sister looking on strangely, (must have been the paint smell affecting me) and watch another hour of figure skating!!! on tape, of course. "joooy too the wooorld" - i love my life ;)

you bet I taped it! And I taped something else too....It'll be a surprise for you ;)

hmmm...will i like it??

It'll warm the cockels of your heart!

Post a Comment