« Home | I Need You » | It's almost December, and I'm going home this week... » | I've taken sense of my leaves » | I wish I wish » | come away with me » | Okay, boo urns. Booooourns. I have been sitting he... » | happy plastic people » | stained glass masquerade » | news full-ash! » | I awoke this morning hearing the reason why when I... »

Okay, so the last post was a complete cop-out of a real post. But The Swift really do rock. It's not that I don't think of things to write, I just question their suitability and relevance to the audience. Especially because if you post something on the internets, there's pretty much no take-backs. And to quote the ever wise Winne the Pooh, "When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you sometimes find that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it." Exactly. I think of things. Very thingish things. They would look different if they were looked at though. So in my little brain they will stay.

Thingish things are the best!

yes...dareisayit
l**an!!!

you didn't!

Post a Comment