« Home | I awoke this morning hearing the reason why when I... » | grrr, baby, very grrr » | So I was thinking, as I occasionally do, that it's... » | corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior! » | You are my strong towerShelter over meBeautiful an... » | The question I never like to ask: 'Hey, have you s... » | Wait, whose idea was this again? » | what a wonderful freakin world » | If you've ever professed your love for me, or wish... » | I started reading Princess Bride again today. On t... »

news full-ash!

This post is for marce, since apparently she is tired of reading over and over again how our upstairs neighbors have sex. And, she doesn't really believe me. As if I'd make up sex like that. Ick.

Anyway, this has been the most uneventful week in forever. I had my mang. accounting exam thursday night. The mark on it will pretty much determine my future career. Silly, but, if it's what I want to do I can't get a bad mark on the introductory course. So, not a whole lot is actually altogether new with me, although I think that I won't exactly be going away any time soon. Going on an exchange pretty much means I'd have to change my major to whatever it would be, to international anything. Plus, I don't really like learning other languages (sorry). Well, maybe I do, I haven't really ever given it a try. Um, well so, tomorrow, we're putting together shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child and then on Monday I'm giving a speech on it. I hate public speaking.