« Home | grrr, baby, very grrr » | So I was thinking, as I occasionally do, that it's... » | corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior! » | You are my strong towerShelter over meBeautiful an... » | The question I never like to ask: 'Hey, have you s... » | Wait, whose idea was this again? » | what a wonderful freakin world » | If you've ever professed your love for me, or wish... » | I started reading Princess Bride again today. On t... » | Today is TV day!!! »

I awoke this morning hearing the reason why when I'm married I will not be living in an apartment. Thank you people upstairs, for that.

Aaanyway, we went to the corn maze yesterday, which was of course awesome. Did we do the scavenger hunt without cheating? Heck no! Did we get out of the maze without cheating? Double heck no! But we tried. For half an hour. Just to get out without cheating. The haunted forest...well, let's just say that...when you're in a group of adults, you will get laughed at, a lot, for screaming.

mwa ha ha!

I loved the corn maze!! But yeah, the only reason we didn't die of old age in there both times was because we made our on trek through the corn!

Post a Comment