« Home | The question I never like to ask: 'Hey, have you s... » | Wait, whose idea was this again? » | what a wonderful freakin world » | If you've ever professed your love for me, or wish... » | I started reading Princess Bride again today. On t... » | Today is TV day!!! » | Some good reading from a summary assignment I'm su... » | ah, the burden of knowledge » | What good are those guns? » | Ah, yes, school time again. And once again, I'm ge... »

You are my strong tower
Shelter over me
Beautiful and mighty
Everlasting King
You are my strong tower
Fortress when I'm weak
Your name is true and holy
And Your face is all I seek

Sometimes (like, now) I forget the meaning of these words. Sometimes (like, always) I forget that I'm weak for a reason. Or rather, I don't like to be weak or vulnerable. And, honestly, I've forgotten what it's like. I've had the worst year of my life. Technically, also the first year of living (away from home, doing stuff on my own) but still, it has not been kind to me. *sigh* I need to start over. I can't take back the things I've done...but, I can keep moving.

amen :)i believe in you.

You're awesome, Jen. I love you.
Crystal

Post a Comment