« Home | what a wonderful freakin world » | If you've ever professed your love for me, or wish... » | I started reading Princess Bride again today. On t... » | Today is TV day!!! » | Some good reading from a summary assignment I'm su... » | ah, the burden of knowledge » | What good are those guns? » | Ah, yes, school time again. And once again, I'm ge... » | Flarke! » | Whew. That's better, I needed to get out of The Ro... »

Wait, whose idea was this again?

Right, so why am I at university exactly? I know why I'm studying what I'm studying, and not for the best of reasons either. Now I feel like I'm just taking up space in the faculty, when someone who really really wanted to get in could have. Anyway...why didn't I have the good sense to come into the city for church this morning??? Now Marce will never let me live it down. Argh. Just got back from Winkler, and going there again shortly. Fun times.

i wish I had gone to your church this sunday too! Oh Jen, we really missed out!

Ah the "why am I in college again" question. Well I think the answer to that question like all of lifes bigger ponderances can be found in a Relient K song

http://www.christianrocklyrics.com/relientk/collegekids.php

God Bless

Whoops forgot to fill out the NAME part. That note wuz from Nathan. Probably better known as Shellys cousin.

B Blest

soooooo waht happened at your church on sunday that could rival Ed Penner or whoever that was leading singing and the attempt at lifting our (i use that term loosely) hands in the air??

Um, lets just say that 'guess who' had a surprise appearance at my church on the one random weekend i choose to go home. Harumph.

oh, and, very yes. relient k is always the literal answer.

especially the "mood ring" song. Thats just a real good idea

Hey, hey, hey now, lets not get carried away...

;)

Post a Comment