« Home | Whew. That's better, I needed to get out of The Ro... » | I've recently come to realize that....I'm moving i... » | alright already!! » | oh and yet another.... » | oh yeah...does anyone wanna go to the casting crow... » | okay kids » | cruel summer » | welcome homeI really didn't mean to make this post... » | i'm it » | So, truth is...I haven't been sleeping very well. ... »

Flarke!

Oh sitting the cafe again. Today was...good. I stepped on campus today and the first person I saw I recognized...so I think that's a good sign. I was walking towards university centre, and there's this huge throng of people everywhere cuz it's orientation, and I just breathed the air...and it felt soo good. I don't know...I just loved walking there...seeing people...walking along the same paths. I almost felt like I was going to go home to Pasadena but thank goodness that wasn't the case. Sold back some books for some money. That was good. I really don't figure I have a lot to say. I wish i had witty sentances in my head regarding...flarke the squirrel and annie's sim houses, but i don't. I'm tired and it's buddy day tomorrow. See you when I have internet at home...