« Home | oh and yet another.... » | oh yeah...does anyone wanna go to the casting crow... » | okay kids » | cruel summer » | welcome homeI really didn't mean to make this post... » | i'm it » | So, truth is...I haven't been sleeping very well. ... » | For the second time ever, and the first time all i... » | Today I went to church in Winkler for the second t... » | woo-woo! I haven't been up this late in many many ... »

alright already!!

Yikes, a whole week without an entry. How very unlike me. But maybe I'm not like me lately :)...one more week of work though. I'm sooo excited about that. Sad though, to leave the girls I work with, cuz I know they'll genuinely miss me. The place I work is...their life...their future. Pay their paycheques home to their parents until they get married, then to their husbands. Blech. This is why I hope that mennonites just....stop living the way they do, to put it lightly.

Guess what I'm doing??? Playing Dr. Mario!! On my computer, that's right. I love playing old games...I was also playing Barbie, but I can't seem to get a hang of it like I used to.



My favourite part is the soundtrack sounds like people are throwing up and...other things...it's great.

Jen I LOVE DOCTOR MARIO!!!! call me and we'll play it. but just to warn you, i'm gonna school you.

Post a Comment