« Home | woo-woo! I haven't been up this late in many many ... » | it all starts with a.... » | you're a good man, charlie brown » | you say he's a.... » | I think that I take all that I have way too easily... » | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... » | I just.... » | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... » | oh snap » | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... »

Today I went to church in Winkler for the second time this summer. And, probably, with luck, the last time 'til Christmas. It was so super good to see Rae for once. Crazy girl. The message was really good too. It's strange how I am when I'm in other churches besides CotR. I hate it. I stop worshipping and I'm just looking, and watching. Testing the waters a bit I suppose.

Friday night was spent in Steinbach with my amazing grass river girls. As it was pioneer days, we watched the fireworks from the safeway parking lot. Good times. Did you know how many people watch them in Steinbach? yikes.




Another bridal shower this week. Except, it's a pool party. Haven't decided whether or not to go. Depends on who'll go with me. Will you go with me?

i would love too...we will talk...

oh my goodness. i just used the wrong "too". i would love TO. eeks!

Post a Comment