« Home | I just.... » | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... » | oh snap » | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... » | looks like BC's totally not where it's at » | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... » | don't evaporate » | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... »

A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oysters with a pearl inside from Hawaii. Today I decided to be courageous and open it. Cuz I actually was a little freaked out about what it was going to smell like. Turns out it only smells like a saltine cracker, and the inside was soo cool, it reminded me of Biology dissections. Less the smell of formaldehyde of course. So, now I have this tiny real little pearl, it's kinda cute.

Tomorrow I go to the city again! woo. More hanging with Heather, gelati (hopefully down Corydon this time) and a movie. Can't forget church of course! Have a good weekend, it's almost Monday already!!