« Home | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless » | let's go » | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... » | As geeky as this is going to come out, I just spen... »

Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 hours just breezes by. Yay for Friday anyway, even if I didn't do anything with it. Sooo, I was going to get baptized this weekend, but I decided against it for now, preferring to do it when I'm actually attending church, so probably this fall. When I'm back into it all. Lame excuse I know.

So, I looked through the new high school yearbook today. Sad, sad excuse. Remember when they used to be award winning? Every picture caption can be summed up like this, "Look!!!! so-and-so flashes their pearly whites for yet another yearbook picture." Sad, so sad. Oh, and reading people's quotes is amusing as usual. My favourite so far being, "See Evan Dowling's quote, beacuse he stole it from me, cause he's a stealer"...and some of the good old making fun of different cars, you know, the Ford jokes. Those and inside jokes, my favourite. Not so good are the quotes that are quoted wrongly and then credited to either the wrong person or 'unknown'. Geez, people, it's called...research! the internet! Google!

I waited so long to post again and that's all I had to say? I don't think so...oh well, maybe.

hey i didn't know you were thinking of taking the plunge (it's a pun, aka 5th grade english humour). did we really expect anything less from the yearbook this year after last year? wish i could do something with you this weekend jen.

oh jen. i just saw the yearbook. i cannot say anything to my sister, i'm not allowed to hurt her feelings. but i agree. mostly it the trapped white space and lack of even spacing with the good ol' picas. oh dear. talk to you soon??

oh the good old yearbook days...with diamond dan! we made the best yearbook ever!

I KNEW our 'diamond in the rough' theme with the shiny pink cover would kick ass. too bad they never believed us. Ah! look! it's all us yearbook people. Wasn't that a fun time. 'specially with moody Eric? (sorry) hehe.

moody eric with the gross braided hair...let's try NOT to remember that hair!

Post a Comment