« Home | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless » | let's go » | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... » | As geeky as this is going to come out, I just spen... » | weebles wobble » | workworkwork. I'm so tired of work. I dislike work... » | This is a long post-title that has nothing to do w... » | returning »

wreak of the day

So, what was the worst day of my life, turned out to be not so bad, and maybe even good. Okay, well, I might be exaggerating a touch when I say worst, because really it's not all that bad. There were a series of unfortunate events which included me getting hit in the face and getting a nasty cut, but being really happy with the way i dealt with it. Then my coworker, who is two years younger than me, telling me that she has only one friend and doesn't get to see her that often, and that she considers me one of her friends. I could have cried at that. I want to adopt her and send her back to school. But when someone thinks they're stupid, what can you do? I get upset everytime she says that. Anyway, also, my sexy new uniform ;) is not enough to keep the paint from soaking right through, and i had fun scrubbing sessions today. Oh, if only I did not have so much surface area. haha. In addition, I have more bruises than I thought I ever would without fighting for them. It's been a tougher week for some reason. Also, creepy guy at work continues to be creepy. So I told my daddy on him :) it'll be all better soon. At the end of the work day I didn't know what to do. I was so glad I got through, but so dreading dealing with life. Plus she felt so bad for hitting me in the face, and really in the end it's nothing, like it's closed up now, and in a couple of days I'm sure it'll be nothing but a battle scar. Which is actually kind of cool. Ah, life and it's resiliency continues to amaze. (phil, you might have to look that one up)

oh jen i laughed at the surface area thing and then that last line...oh jen i will miss you so much. but yesterday really was a blast hey?

Post a Comment