« Home | workworkwork. I'm so tired of work. I dislike work... » | This is a long post-title that has nothing to do w... » | returning » | home » | one last time » | almost.out. » | hands down » | define: » | craziest week ever » | Just because it seems I have a little bit of energ... »

weebles wobble

So many good intentions to update, so few (none) fulfilled. Until now. Not that I have a whole lot to say, perhaps to mention the weather. It is nice. Is this summer? It's supposed to rain soon though. Not so nice for the tanning I have planned. Or the tan I plan to be. Kinda hard though even when you're at work all day. I was outside half an hour today, at 3:30, and I got reddish in the face. Crazy.

I mean, I don't like working evenings, but working days involves going to bed now. night.

jen! i like your new profile pic :) you are beautiful. so one of these days we should see each other because i like you. and we both deserve to do something other than work!

thanks marce! :)
*sigh* working all the time sucks. I almost wish I were in school...almost. Where is everyone at anyway?

phil's house! right now :) hurry...

Post a Comment