« Home | one last time » | almost.out. » | hands down » | define: » | craziest week ever » | Just because it seems I have a little bit of energ... » | Because sometimes, you just need to take over the ... » | Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorr... » | In honour of being home, and trying out my parents... » | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... »

home

I know, I know, it seems all I've been saying is, I'm almost done, I'm almost home. Blahblahblah, who cares. But now, I can say it, I'm done. I won't mention it again. I almost promise. I spent the last two days very much not studying for my last exam. And it was easier than easy. When I was walking home from my exam, a car passed me that I was sure I recognized, and then looking at who it was I did recognize him. I was quite a ways away, but of course that didn't stop me from shouting his name. Wow I'm a dork.

So, now that I'm here, and my internet actually works here (Garret rocks!! my new hero, oh, and I guess my dad tried too, go Dad!), now what? Hm, I start working on Monday, and tomorrow night there's supposed to be a surprise party, but I don't know if I'll go, we'll see. I've got quite a to-do list tomorrow. The mail, return my router, more mail, work stuff out at work, etc. Wow, I might have to get up before noon. We'll see if that happens. My room, my room is a mountain of boxes, and it sucks. I have stuff. I don't know what to do with stuff. Especially now that I'm a displaced person. I don't feel like I can take up more room in my house than just my room.

Anyway, this is the place where I say Garret has a blog and you should go read it. Also, my little sisters have blogs now too. So, read at your caution.