« Home | Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorr... » | In honour of being home, and trying out my parents... » | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... » | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... » | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... » | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... » | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... » | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... » | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... »

Because sometimes, you just need to take over the world...

One exam done! w00t! But it was probably my easiest one, and now I'm really not looking forward to history. What's wrong with me? I spend all my time not looking forward to things. Blech, waste of time. I went to church today. That was definetly something that I had been missing in my life in the past little while. Glad to be back guys. Very glad, now that it's been two months after Mexico, that I can finally join you for lunch again. But just another thing to complain about...why does it seem that everyone's moving away?...And it always seems to be out west. Maybe that's where it's at. I consider myself leaving, then I think, oh yeah. University. Gotta take a couple more years to take care of that. But, argh, I'm getting the urge to leave again. Bad timing considering I start full time work...tomorrow.

I have it too Jenny. More than anything I would love to get away for a little while. But it looks like my cousin's wedding is going to be during the time I had a chance to leave, so I'm stuck here. For sure next summer I have to take a trip...PEI here I come!!!

so as to the mysterious "cha!" exclamation which i couldn't explain at lunch.... it had finally hit me that this was ashley, the boy i hadn't met yet! and ha! i did ask him about the choir... :) it's true, everyone is going west....and here we are. not looking forward to things. one more exam for me....i have to have to do good, cuz i'm only getting, well, not what i want. enjoy grinding :)

Post a Comment