« Home | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... » | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... » | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... » | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... » | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... » | Crazy? » | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... » | I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won... » | I've consumed more coffee in the last 24 hours tha... »

You know, the funniest part of the drive back to Winnipeg from Steinbach is the part going north on the 59, where you come across a sign that says: Winnipeg 14 , and then less than a minute later, you get one saying: Winnipeg 8. Yeah, I thought it was interesting.

Today I went to a really awesome prayer summit in Steinbach at southland community church. It was really good. I also went to my church on Saturday night, which was less than good. I thought I'd be okay not knowing anyone there, well, of course I knew the worship leading people but that's different. But there's really really low attendance on Saturdays, I had forgotten that. Not exactly what I was used to. Oh well.

Watched the Junos tonight. Only reason why probably is because they were so close to here. Wouldn't really care otherwise. Well, I didn't have any expectations about what Winnipeg could do, so well, I wasn't disappointed.

i love the pictures! i wish i could have been there...there were surprisingly few people at church on sunday too. i took lori and kendra, and then there was jen and steve (didn't even sit together), todd and andrea with andrea's parents and....andrea giesbrecht with two girls i didnt' know. and i think i saw don. anywhoo, this wednesday you should make some room in your time ;)

Post a Comment