« Home | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... » | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... » | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... » | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... » | Crazy? » | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... » | I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won... » | I've consumed more coffee in the last 24 hours tha... » | My compy's better! Betcha never even noticed I was... »





A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults retreat to camp moose lake. That's right, almost two full days of no cell phone reception at all! *gasp*...luckily when we were in range again, there were four text messages and two voice mails waiting for me :)

Posted by Hello

Looks like it was fun!

No reception though, sounds like you must have been quite secluded!

Post a Comment