« Home | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... » | I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won... » | I've consumed more coffee in the last 24 hours tha... » | My compy's better! Betcha never even noticed I was... » | but i still hate technology... » | I'm back. I guess. Why is it so cold? I wore flipf... » | mexico » | tonight = weirdest night ever » | Kendra seems to think my room is messy. Not saying... » | beauty in the breakdown... »

Crazy?

Why, yes. Yes I am. I had a four hour nap this evening so I'm not feeling too tired right now. Plus I just got back from going out and getting chocolate and coffee, just because I was craving it. Well, by the time I started driving there I wasn't craving it so much anymore, but, hey, I was out. Probably not the best of plans since I'm almost out of gas, but oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Not that I had anyone to talk to about it.

jen!
tell me dear, what is going on in your life?? i haven't seen or talked to you in ages....i wish i didn't have to go to work in wink-town this weekend, i would love to hang out....someday soon!

Post a Comment