« Home | I think I need a puppy. Holly asked me whose shoul... » | You know that question...how many licks does it ta... » | It's official » | You know you're in trouble when.... » | Has your week ever just turned around from what yo... » | I just can't stay away from blogging... » | Today, driving home, I listened to the song Don't ... » | My bass feels seaworthy » | where are you? » | The walk home from school usually involves me talk... »

beauty in the breakdown...

Today's just been super awesome. I don't even know how I have the right to say that really. But I've never been told more times that people will pray for me than today. It's just so uplifting because I know people are petitioning God for my sake, and they're thinking about me :) And everyone who doesn't know...don't worry about me being sad...really, I'm just pathetically emotional about something I'll explain to you later. Sheesh, boys. But anyway...I feel like I'm ready to leave, and just experience new things for awhile, get back and be a changed person. Change Change Change. Today in management class, we took some little 'personality quizzes' and they felt like cosmo quizzes. Yikes. Anyway, it told me things I think I knew...like I'm an extreme procrastinator. And our prof cautioned us to work on things that might not be good characteristics for managers, etc. But I know I need to change in so many areas of my life, and it's my prayer that I do...change can be a curse though. If you look through my archives here on this blog, you can see me complaining so many times about how I never saw any change, but these past few months, these past two weeks...I've seen more change than I want to in a long time.

thank you Jesus for jen! give her boldness, courage and strength to dedicate her life to you. Jesus has a great shoulder to cry on, too :) he's the best boy in the world, cuz he's not of this world! how's foundations going? sounds good. tell arm-dave to come to bible study :) i wish i could see you before you leave, but i probably won't, so how about i give andrea a hug from me to give to you?? and one from eva too :) i love you jen-oh-jen and i believe in you!

Jen it was so great to talk to you, i miss you so much! remember the times when all we did was sit because we'd talked about everything? sad. but great. great and good.

Post a Comment