« Home | If you're thankful for anything today, please be t... » | Wednesday! » | and it's...okay » | Are you guys having a killer time? » | silly little story » | attention grabbing title » | Now, for something of substance... » | torn » | Ok, was today the best-ever time ever? I think so.... » | Broken this fragile thing now »

The walk home from school usually involves me talking very quietly to myself. I usually quit if I see any people but, it's still a time I spend in deep thought. Then I come home, plop in front of the computer and the thinking pretty much stops. Ha, kidding. I was having a pretty good day actually, but you know how like, something that only takes like 2 seconds to happen can ruin your day? Or maybe way over thinking a little thing that happened can ruin your day. I always do this! Friggin Idiot!

Oh, and a lot of people have found me here recently by googling something like 'tina you fat lard, come get some food!'...and, um sorry, I've got almost no napoleon content.

My day's going a bit better all of a sudden :)