« Home | Broken this fragile thing now » | No wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy » | Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER! » | a toque that doesn't cover your ears is simply a hat » | Um, first, Cherise got a blog! Go her! Second, I ... » | toast and tea » | Cold outside? Uh, heck yeah. I really pity anyone ... » | So, today wasn't a complete waste. I got some all ... » | Another giftcard for fashion! » | A year in review »

Ok, was today the best-ever time ever? I think so. Just when I thought it wasn't going to happen. Almost everyone wimped out, and or didn't come to church today, so we all didn't know who was up for it and who wasn't. But, all being convinced, in part because of fun, and in part because of the reward of Paul's chili....we went for it. We all had ginormas pieces of the fun pie...divided equally of course ;)

One of my feet is not so steadily pumping up my new exercise ball! It's probably going to be a good hour and a half from now til the time it is actually usable, because, the pumping isn't exactly in time with my typing speed.

Well, on the plus side, the weather finally seems to want to get out of the -45s.....That's something worth smiling about.