« Home | A year in review » | ...the heat of summer sunshine... » | a good time was had by all » | I'm thinking, it's time for some change » | I got my computer back!! Woo! » | The party sure is on » | I'm taking this 'short' study break to tell y'all ... » | Today's been a super-productive day, despite me on... » | a giftcard for fashion! how did you know? » | Sometimes I wonder what my breaking point is. Like... »

Another giftcard for fashion!

Whew, well, we made it back to the city in one whole piece. Barely. Thank goodness I didn't decide to go on my own. In which case, I'd still be in Winkler. Oh, and if you couldn't tell, I got the foretold giftcard for fashion. For the same place as the other one, so I'll be doing some shopping soon. Well, actually maybe not, given that I don't need anything. Maybe when there are sales in spring. Classes start on Weds. Not particularily pumped, but this year has to get over with already. Not that I'm not completely having a blast, I just want these courses to be done, and to move out and move on. But anyway...CHURCH tomorrow!!!!! Nighters!