« Home | I'm going home soon! I'm going home soon! Tomorrow... » | I think I'm going through withdrawal. Withdrawal f... » | for you » | Ah, studying and eating cake » | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... »

Sometimes I wonder what my breaking point is. Like how much it'd take for me to just go crazy on someone's ass, like I kinda feel like doing right now. I couldn't be more pumped to be leaving this place for a couple of days. Obviously someone blantantly stealing from me isn't nearly enough to push me over the edge. Good lord, when will this end? I feel like I've been trapped in the circle of f-uppedness for far too long. AND, I don't even care about the person involved. Why do I have to so damn nonconfrontational?! Sometimes in my head I think Damn, I'm nice! and than laugh at how stupid that sounds.

Why do I always except things as they are and never even try to change them?!