« Home | Laugh if you must » | Fluffy-puff » | And for every useless reason, I know...there's a r... » | wack...wiggidy-wack, or just regular type. » | They're tearing up streets again... » | The slow decent... » | I am your pamphleteer » | Yeah, another new look » | Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concer... » | Here's a little something to read.... »

Ah, studying and eating cake

So, not much going on around here. After tomorrow I'll be alone. Oh so alone. So, um, if anyone still existing in the city wants me not be alone, they should call me. We'll see spongebob. Tomorrow I've got two midterms. Not really all that worried. Nothing I can do now. Just studied a little bit ( I mean all day) today. I'll be spending the rest of my week studying for the exam on Friday. Good times. My parents are coming in this weekend again. This time to church with me...

night!