« Home | Here's a little something to read.... » | title goes here » | Snow! Snow! » | Ok, quickly while my hair colour develops, I'm goi... » | 24 hours means 24 hours right?! » | Computer over. Virus = very yes. » | me so tired » | And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love... » | Banana phone » | And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cr... »

Hmm, first of all, I'd like to say that the concert last night was awesome. It really was. I didn't know what to expect, never really having been to a show like that before. Turns out we did have a little glitch with the whole names-on-the-list deal. Somehow, somewhere, the last two letters in my name transformed from 'll' to 'de.' Figure that one out. Also, I picked up a disposable camera at zellers before going to the concert, and once inside, we discovered that the flash didn't work. Argh. No pictures to show.

Now, about the veggietales-ness. I feel like I'm being selfish about something that I don't even own. Everytime I'm asked to do something that could potentially ruin what I could have, I agree to do it, but with a smile and a bad attitude. In my head I hear in true Veggie style, 'You're so selfish!' Funny, cuz I haven't seen that video in probably over a year, let alone thought about it. I need to give up what I want, to see what I could be missing. I have all the strawberries, but I don't want to share them. Well, it feels like, I could have all the strawberries, but they're being taken from me.

Give yourself a gold star.