« Home | And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love... » | Banana phone » | And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cr... » | I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit... » | Feeling ever so not lonely » | There was a memo?! » | Ah, yes it's that day again... » | The Midnight Run » | Erase and Rewind » | Don't look back »

me so tired

This morning I thought, hey why not go without coffee today? How stupid is that?!?! I almost feel asleep 10 times and probably did a couple of times in both my classes. Today took forever and ever to end, and now I think I'm about to fall into bed...without having run today. Crazy times. Soo tired I'm not even coherent and I can't control my words and thoughts. Nighters!

Update! We did go running and it was good. Now, without studying for my quiz tomorrow, I will go to bread.