« Home | Banana phone » | And I don't want a conversation, I just want to cr... » | I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit... » | Feeling ever so not lonely » | There was a memo?! » | Ah, yes it's that day again... » | The Midnight Run » | Erase and Rewind » | Don't look back » | Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirr... »

And I don't want to talk about it, cuz I'm in love with you

Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you can tell I've got Avril Lavigne in my head for the last little while. Some good stuff on her new CD. Guess what?! Eric's coming to see The Weakerthans with me!!! Could I be more pumped?? I don't think so.

I'm in the middle of actually trying to get my essay written. Lets just say it's....coming along. So I talked to my boss today and.......I guess I won't be going home much this Christmas. I don't really know how I expected I would but, it also doesn't bother me that much. I guess I'll cruise home after work on Christmas Eve and then be back for Boxing Day *rolls eyes*...I'm tired already.

Anyway, if it's any consolation, I'm a bit less worried today. Must be the few sentances I've written.

jenny!
i left a different message back at one of your older entries, but i'll do it again! so i saw the poster for the weakerthans concert, became very excited, and thought of annie too. what day is it and how much does it cost? cuz i seem to remember thinking i couldn't make it, but i sure would love too, even just to be with you! cuz you're the best. at whatever it is you do.

Post a Comment