« Home | The explanation » | Ok, I was in the middle of a whole really long ent... » | goodness » | Late walks » | the job » | S is for sucks » | wooooooeednesdays » | Hey! Guess what!!? I have a job interview tomorrow... » | Yes!!! » | . »

Did I ever tell you I work in a place full of mirrors? Not so fun most days. Today was a good day though. I think I will really like my job. Every person who walks in is completely different, so things keep changing.

I'm beginning to realize how selfish I can really be. I often get nervous. There's this super anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach, it feels like a cancer that's eating at me. I can barely breathe, I feel like I'm drowning. But, even deeper than that, I know that I only feel this way because somehow I'm valuing myself over others. It's the...strangest thing.

jenny.
i saw you at your job. rae and i were very excited...then we ran away. it was fun :)

so realizing your selfishness makes you feel like you're drowning? is that what you mean? or did you mean something else entirely? cuz i can relate to the drowning thing, but ....oh wait, it did kind of have to do with selfishness. there was a point where i just had to stop and readjust my focus. then i broke. and what is all at once thrilling and frustrating is that i know it will happen over and over again. weird.
i love you jen!

Post a Comment