« Home | Late walks » | the job » | S is for sucks » | wooooooeednesdays » | Hey! Guess what!!? I have a job interview tomorrow... » | Yes!!! » | . » | What's with today, today? » | what is my hobby » | grood!...i mean great...and...good »

goodness

I had a good day today. Today was a good day. For reasons, reasons I said. Reasons I can't say. Life seems, good. Interesting things happen when you just forget your self consciousness and just be yourself for once. Do it. Trust me, it's good. I got to switch shifts around at work. I was glad about that, because I didn't want to miss anything ;)...so...

I got my mark from my accounting midterm. That...wasn't so good. But, at least I was mentally prepared for it. And because I was, I'm okay with it. I'll be okay. I'm not doing very well when it comes to getting homework done...I'm not sure how I feel about that, and because I don't know, I don't care. I just wish you weren't judged by grades. Sheesh.

The night walk has become the best part of my day often. When it's not too cold, or too...I don't know, too much. But, yeah. I find myself less and less interesting each time I write this. So, I apologize.