« Home | Hey! Guess what!!? I have a job interview tomorrow... » | Yes!!! » | . » | What's with today, today? » | what is my hobby » | grood!...i mean great...and...good » | I went to the mall today. St. Vital. First time ev... » | Something I forgot to say before...when me and Yvo... » | One more distraction » | Weepy Wednesdays »

wooooooeednesdays

Today, Bible study was amazing, and I credit my whole good wednesday to it. I think I've officially beaten Wednesdays! Take that hump day!!! Well, what happened was we were to write all the sins that the Holy Spirit brought to our minds on a piece of paper. Then we were to write on top of it, 1 John 1:9 (which is.. But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong). I had written somethings down that were general, but had a specific sin in mind. As soon as I had written it over top, I had completely 'forgotten' the guilt and shame that had come along with them. I knew what I had to make right, but I knew that I didn't need to be haunted by it. And this is what I wrote during Accounting:
I knew these sins were mine, and I know they're now gone. Forever. No matter
what. What an incredible feeling! And on a Wednesday no less! God only. I hope I
never forget feeling this way! I feel so freed, so light. And I barely even
acknowledged it. It's covered and gone forever. I'm joyful during
accounting...is that even possible? Only this way. I'm trying to discern whether
this is good or bad news for my job....I've been haunted by nervousness these
last few days, but now that I can identify this as definetly not from God, it's
gone. However, great things (will) come out of this. All for God.

Yeah, so that was a peek inside my little head this afternoon.

But! As a side note!!! I had the job interview today and.......I got the job! I was walking on air! I'm trying not to inflate my ego, but she doesn't usually hire on the spot. I'm going to start on Friday, and my hope is that I'm everything she expects me to be...although I'm only answerable to One person.