« Home | . » | What's with today, today? » | what is my hobby » | grood!...i mean great...and...good » | I went to the mall today. St. Vital. First time ev... » | Something I forgot to say before...when me and Yvo... » | One more distraction » | Weepy Wednesdays » | Rae's New Blog! » | Rae's dilemma »

Yes!!!

I'm done my last mid-term!! Woo! Well, I guess I shouldn't mention that I only had two. And that the math one (just barely) was super-super-easy. But...I still have a test this week, and next week, and after that an essay is due. And I don't like writing papers. Yuck. Mine's going to be (in a nutshell) on Popular Beliefs in seventeenth century England. Sounds easy enough, right? Lets hope.

Oh, I might go on a roadtrip soon. Very maybe. I can't wait to see you guys. I probably don't even have to use my car! As much as I'd like that, if I got a job, then I probably couldn't go. But, I do need a job.