« Home | New Look and thanksgiving » | The Weekend » | Typical! » | no...christmas?! » | so so sad » | out of junk food/friendships » | Home-work » | As you can probably obviously tell, we don't have ... » | Well, back to school now I guess. Back to the 'Pas... » | I made it! I'm home! One week of school down...abo... »

Rae's dilemma

Let me, for just a moment, talk about my roommate Rae. She's probably the nicest person you will ever ever meet. She's nice because she wants to be, if you can believe that. She works really really hard on her homework, and she's always willing to listen to a friend. Sometimes these two assets collide. About an hour ago, Rae was set and ready to start an evening of homework, hopefully ending sometime before midnight. However, it was not to be. A friend calls. As I predicted, she dropped everything to talk on the phone. About things, with a friend. Her homework will probably take her past midnight and be greatly neglected. I wrote this post for you Rae, and now I'm going into your room and pulling up my blog on your laptop, because you seem unable to hear people when you're on the phone. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!