« Home | so so sad » | out of junk food/friendships » | Home-work » | As you can probably obviously tell, we don't have ... » | Well, back to school now I guess. Back to the 'Pas... » | I made it! I'm home! One week of school down...abo... » | I guess, this is it. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I do... » | I feel...poor. Yesterday, I went to the city with ... » | Hey, how's it going? In a few minutes, I'm going o... » | I'm so freakin' bored out of my mind. I move in 3 ... »

no...christmas?!

I think I'm caught somewhere between worried and happy. Figure that one out.

I've decided there will be no 'Christmas Party' this year. Cry if you have to. Christmas Party as in mine. Mine as in, it would've been the sixth year in a row. Sad isn't it? Don't worry, I'll be around at Christmas if you really want to see me. But, exams do go until the 23rd (grrr!). I think I'm not having it this year because, I mean I could have the money for it, but I don't want to spend it on that. I do have the time, but I don't want to spend it on that. Oh, if I were left to my own devices and was allowed to have whatever food and/or drink I wanted and was deemed acceptable, it would be the best party of the year. It would be the people of course that would make it a good party. Which is a paradox you see. Yet, I'd find myself making cookies and buying bottles of Coke for this party. See? I can be harmless if I try. So, the paradox. I...don't...want to be...hmm, I don't know how to put this. I like being at home for one reason. Sadly (perhaps), it's family. I don't look forward to seeing anyone else. Really I don't. And when I'm here, I do homework and not much else. Watch TV I suppose. And eat. But that's life and I'm okay with it. Actually to be honest I'm enjoying learning quite a bit.

Everyone changes.