« Home | I feel...poor. Yesterday, I went to the city with ... » | Hey, how's it going? In a few minutes, I'm going o... » | I'm so freakin' bored out of my mind. I move in 3 ... » | Yesterday was Pam's wedding. It was beautiful. It ... » | Well, I didn't bruise at all from my donation, I t... » | Look at me! Look at me! Look what I did! Aren't yo... » | Whoa, people are actually listening to my call-to-... » | I'm sitting here listening to the rain fall outsid... » | There are times in my life where a butterfly takes... » | You know, comfort comes in the strangest forms som... »

I guess, this is it. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I don't know when it hit me. I think after the third movie at the triple feature tonight. Tomorrow night I'll be sleeping in a different bed, I'll make my own supper, if I so choose to! I realize I was away for the whole summer, but this is different. It may be small and dingy, but it's mine!! (well, ours) We won't have phone and therefore internet until Wednesday or later, but I doubt anyone'll notice. Pretty soon I'll be typing in my own room. I'll be waking up and going to school! For real!

As I said, Kendra, Mel T and I went to the triple tonight. It was alright. First was Spiderman 2, then White Chicks, then 13 Going on 30, which was better than I remember. It was...good times. Well, I better get some sleep! Moving day!