« Home | I'm sitting here listening to the rain fall outsid... » | There are times in my life where a butterfly takes... » | You know, comfort comes in the strangest forms som... » | Wow, I can't believe I slept this late. Bugger. Co... » | Well, here I amI didn't want to say I'm home, beca... » | 14 more days and I'm home. It was supposed to be t... » | It's finally my day off again, and I'm bored out o... » | Hey everybody what's going on? (I feel like I've s... » | This is my mass email I'd rather not repeat it al... » | Hey, hey...so it's about time I add something hey... »

Whoa, people are actually listening to my call-to-arms about writing me emails! I love emails :) I'm having such an awesome day today. First I get an email from Charissa (finally!!), and immediately I give them a call and talk to them for a while (screw long distance bills, my parents will pay). I couldn't believe I hardly recognized their voices, I was beginning to think I imagined the whole summer, and I was here the whole time. Tomorrow I get to travel to the far off lands of Mitchell, and pick up Annie from Charissa's place. I can't wait to see them again.

So, moving is slowly becoming a reality. I talked to Rae today, about roommate-y stuff, and I'm starting to think...I'm actually going to go to University. There's so much of the future I can't see. I can't picture so much. It'll be awesome, and I'm so excited. I'm not excited about buying books, doing homework and the like, and also not too pumped about not being able to get around without a car. Oh well, people will come pick me up, right? Guys, right?

My little sisters (14) started their first job(s) today. They're bussing tables at the Chinese restaurant that their friend's parents own. I can almost even remember my first day of work at (the undisclosed location). I must've thought I was so cool. Ugh.