« Home | Hey everybody what's going on? (I feel like I've s... » | This is my mass email I'd rather not repeat it al... » | Hey, hey...so it's about time I add something hey... » | Guess I don't have to worry about being homesick S... » | so this is... Well, this might be it for a while, ... » | Credits to Holly ;)Posted by Hello Yeah this was ... » | it gets less and less good each time To make a sho... » | wooo! new digital camera! My latest efforts: Heidi... » | I am at a huge crossroads. I need to know what I'l... » | You know this is just feeding my procrastination h... »

It's finally my day off again, and I'm bored out of my mind. So far today, I've done a load of laundry and some cleaning, well, after sleeping in of course. Sleeping in being 8:00. Woo. It seems like the summer is almost over. Last weekend we peaked out...so it'll be kinda dull around here from now on. I don't know what to write here anymore, because everything I want to say either starts in the middle of a story or situation, or it's something I don't want the general public to know about. For instance, the other night, annie and charissa stayed up all night with the guys. Now there's a lot more to that, but I'm not willing to share. Hmpf. But yeah, everything's going great here, I have everything I need and more, plus my mom keeps sending me packages, woo moms! and yesterday afternoon, because we were done way early, christinan nora and I went to flin flon for the afternoon. Not too exciting, but it meant i didn't have to go in today. Not like I every really had to, I just always have an itch to spend money. There's so much going on and I have so many stories to tell, it just wouldn't make sense to anybody but us. I dread going back home and having people ask me how it was. What could I say?