« Home | This is my mass email I'd rather not repeat it al... » | Hey, hey...so it's about time I add something hey... » | Guess I don't have to worry about being homesick S... » | so this is... Well, this might be it for a while, ... » | Credits to Holly ;)Posted by Hello Yeah this was ... » | it gets less and less good each time To make a sho... » | wooo! new digital camera! My latest efforts: Heidi... » | I am at a huge crossroads. I need to know what I'l... » | You know this is just feeding my procrastination h... » | Yesterday me and my parents went to the city...we ... »

Hey everybody what's going on? (I feel like I've said that like ten times today) I don't really have anything new to say except that tomorrow it's my day off! Woo! I'll be going in to Flin Flon again of course, but that's not very exciting to anyone else. I'm going to get a manicure..I need it so badly :(...I know I sound like such a baby. So I should be sleeping right now because I want to stay up tonight for once...laters!