« Home | You know this is just feeding my procrastination h... » | Yesterday me and my parents went to the city...we ... » | The One With... I just watched the last episode of... » | Good news everybody... My (new) boss called me at ... » | Mk, I know it's 2 AM on Sunday morning, but I just... » | Oh, don't leave home... The other day, I started t... » | Heyhey so...it's been awhile. I don't know what to... » | As it turns out, we ended up not going to the city... » | Yes, so yesterday I went to the city with my mom a... » | It has yet to be determined whether my recent penc... »

I am at a huge crossroads. I need to know what I'll be doing next year, now! I need to plan out my timetable tomorrow, and I need for it to all work out. Why won't it all work out? So, what should I be when I grow up? I've considered the following professions (this is just today): Nurse, dietitian, home ec teacher, teacher, doctor, lawyer, and whatever-comes-with-a-business-degree. So I'm pretty much open to anything. I don't care if I make any money in my career, I just want to spend the rest of my live doing something I'll love. If only I could get paid to just travel around the world and relax. If only. I can't even let my self relax and tell myself that I could stay in university for as long as i wanted...I probably won't have any student loans. For some reason that doesn't comfort me. I think I'm afraid of getting old before I figure out what I want to do. Yes, I realize I'm only 18. Just looking through lists of careers scares me. Yikes I need help.