« Home | Oh, don't leave home... The other day, I started t... » | Heyhey so...it's been awhile. I don't know what to... » | As it turns out, we ended up not going to the city... » | Yes, so yesterday I went to the city with my mom a... » | It has yet to be determined whether my recent penc... » | So yesterday, yesterday. Me and Holly went to the ... » | Guess what kind of music I'm listening to? Not cou... » | Oh look! Summer's here early! Woo...new site desig... » | Mmmk, I've come to somewhat of a conclusion. I can... » | Yes, yes I should be sleeping already, so that tom... »

Mk, I know it's 2 AM on Sunday morning, but I just sent out the party email, and I felt like I was accomplishing things, so I felt I may as well get this out of the way as well. So I'll be working a full week this week. My last week and I'll have more hours then I've had since Christmas, or was it Easter.

Monday is my Papa's birthday. We went to the Walhalla Inn restaurant for supper today. It was....average. Didn't know why we had to leave the country for ordinary restaurant food...although...the strawberry daquiri was probably worth it. I really suck at giving gifts and all that, like, I mean picking stuff out and the like. Cuz I don't want them to not use what I bought or whatever and that's kinda tough when you live with them. I still haven't gotten my little sisters anything for their birthdays (a month ago on Wednesday)..but they just had their party yesterday.

Me n Holly saw Mean Girls on Friday. It was goood and silly. My little sister thought it was okay, but I don't think she caught the Saturday night live humor. Very funny. After that I came home and watched Big Fish which my little sisters had rented but hadn't watched because they got *eulch* the dvd Honey for their birthday. I HATE hiphop movies. BLECH!!!!!!! I just watched Bridget Jones' Diary on TV, which explains why I am still up. I really like...english movies. No one knows what I mean because I've never explained it and probably never will but, I want to live in England. Yes I do.