« Home | It has yet to be determined whether my recent penc... » | So yesterday, yesterday. Me and Holly went to the ... » | Guess what kind of music I'm listening to? Not cou... » | Oh look! Summer's here early! Woo...new site desig... » | Mmmk, I've come to somewhat of a conclusion. I can... » | Yes, yes I should be sleeping already, so that tom... » | Well, I better get this in before the internet goe... » | *bwow bwow chicka bwow chicka chicka* I'm finally ... » | Here I am, just where I don't want to be... Oh I w... » | makin sweet sweet babies So my legs are sore, I've... »

Yes, so yesterday I went to the city with my mom and we checked out my place. It looks really nice, but I guess at first glance, independance looks great. And I really like my landlady, she's really nice :) We were going to go to Kelsey's for supper, but it was full but we before we found out it was, my mom accused me of 'leading her astray' or something like that because I told her it was more of a sports bar place.hehe.

On Monday I will probably going to the city again, this time with some girls from work. Next week I have the best schedule, because someone's being trained to replace me...it's the best :D