« Home | So yes, we're still here. At the moment I'm using ... » | Um, yeah so about that post that was previously on... » | Hey! Let's pretend it's Tuesday! Yay! Tomorrow we'... » | D'ya see that countdown there? Do ya? In ten minut... » | So, my parents settled on a Intrigue. It's not bad... » | So that's the way it goes.. Look! Look! Someone si... » | Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd ... » | The Friday Five Because I'm bored... 1. What was ... » | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... » | Say goodnight, not goodbye We'll have to say goodb... »

makin sweet sweet babies
So my legs are sore, I've got a achy chest. But enough about me, Holly's bum hurts!!! Yesterday we went to Waterton National Park and climbed this little wussy trail that I could barely even make it up, so a 15-20 minute hike turned into probably a 30 minute or more hike. Yes so the trail went up to Bear's Hump or whatever it would be called. The view was alright I guess. You could probably say that when you get to the top it's worth it, but only because you forget the searing pain in your legs, chest, abdomen, etc. I prayed for death and meant it. Anyway this proves to me I need to get out a bit more. But about Holly's bum...on the way down we were going pretty fast, because I mean it's all downhill. And a lot at the top is just snow and ice covered. Me and Joel were ahead of Holly and Phil, and all of a sudden I hear something, I turn around and see Holly sliding backwards on her bum...it was so funny. I got a few pictures but I haven't even filled up a whole film yet. Anywho, we went here and this was the view from Bear's Hump (except less green)