« Home | So that's the way it goes.. Look! Look! Someone si... » | Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd ... » | The Friday Five Because I'm bored... 1. What was ... » | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... » | Say goodnight, not goodbye We'll have to say goodb... » | Mirror Mirror, Mirror on the wall; Have I got it? ... » | alright already I guess everyone pretty much knows... » | Decisions, decisions, decisions Well, I'll let you... » | So, I guess I should say what I've been up to late... » | I got my 'Certificate of Acceptance' from U of M y... »

So, my parents settled on a Intrigue. It's not bad, I like driving it...it's better than our space-van. But anyhoo, we took it to Winnipeg today, hours after they bought it, and we went to Winkler Wal-mart. I got a new prescription, new glasses and new contacts. Isn't it great to see?

Last night me n Gina rented Mona Lisa Smile...it was...eeeh. Not was I was in the mood for, but how many chick-flicks with hot Irish guys in them are there?