« Home | Discount shopping is the life!! (just thought I'd ... » | The Friday Five Because I'm bored... 1. What was ... » | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... » | Say goodnight, not goodbye We'll have to say goodb... » | Mirror Mirror, Mirror on the wall; Have I got it? ... » | alright already I guess everyone pretty much knows... » | Decisions, decisions, decisions Well, I'll let you... » | So, I guess I should say what I've been up to late... » | I got my 'Certificate of Acceptance' from U of M y... » | I just decided that I'm a barlow girl. That is all. »

So that's the way it goes..
Look! Look! Someone signed my guestmap!! You won't believe how excited I was about that. So the countdown is on. Seven more sleeps and 31 more hours of work before we leave for Lethbridge. Today, I was so mad/frustrated, that during my break, I sat down and filled out a job application. Lets just say someone is making me mad because they are ignorant to their own blind abuse of their arrogant power. Make sense? Thought so. I know that I might be leaving this job for a job with even more problems, in addition to the fact that I can't just up and leave any job. I'm just so sick of 'policy' and crap like that that dictates every single movement I make. Oh well, my identity is just a number after all...

Oh, oh, and last night, I saw such a good movie on TV...it's called Watermelon...and...it's Irish...how pumped am I??