« Home | So, please view my little guest map down there...a... » | Say goodnight, not goodbye We'll have to say goodb... » | Mirror Mirror, Mirror on the wall; Have I got it? ... » | alright already I guess everyone pretty much knows... » | Decisions, decisions, decisions Well, I'll let you... » | So, I guess I should say what I've been up to late... » | I got my 'Certificate of Acceptance' from U of M y... » | I just decided that I'm a barlow girl. That is all. » | I swear I got this first try, but I would've prefe... » | A wise woman just said to me: '(you are) interesti... »

The Friday Five
Because I'm bored...

1. What was the last song you heard? relient k - 17 Magazine

2. What were the last two movies you saw? Well, the Passion obviously and...oh I don't know, Bend it like Beckham? ;)

3. What were the last three things you purchased? Diet Pepsi, chips, and Mini Eggs

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Work, shop, cry, and say goodbye

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? My little sisters, my mom, and my aunt. hah