« Home | Decisions, decisions, decisions Well, I'll let you... » | So, I guess I should say what I've been up to late... » | I got my 'Certificate of Acceptance' from U of M y... » | I just decided that I'm a barlow girl. That is all. » | I swear I got this first try, but I would've prefe... » | A wise woman just said to me: '(you are) interesti... » | I just thought I'd post to say...everyone is getti... » | Take my lame little quiz. Please. » | There's nothing like a little lip service on a Sun... » | My car works so well now! I'm pumped! It's so awes... »

alright already
I guess everyone pretty much knows by now, but I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!! Could I be more pumped??? I don't think so. Anyhoo, it was a complete and totally utter surprise...I was just finished a refund at customer service when the phone rang at the desk, so I sorta ran over and answered it. Sometimes I just let it ring. This lady says, "Is Jen...Wall there?" I said it was me, and I had nooo idea who it could be. So she says who she is, and goes into the whole "I had another look at your resume and based on your interview, I believe you are suited for the job"...I was so shocked I must've had the stupidest expression on my face, I even jumped around a little and no one noticed. But this is huger than a summer job. This is my life, without student loans. This is me not having to go to school for four consecutive years. Now I'm just nervous, waiting for her to email me the list of stuff I should bring and stuff like that. I also have to take a probably 11-hour bus ride from Winnipeg to Cranberry Portage (yes, and actual town).

Well, of course my mother told the aunties, and they're like, "She's going all alone?!?!?!?" They seem to always be shocked and surprised. At everything. Even my mom seems to be wary of me going alone. Realistically, alone is all I've ever known. Have I ever been known to be dependant on other people? Have I ever had a best friend? Well, there's your answer.

I'll be bussing back for Eva's wedding...one and a half crazy days of no sleep!!! That'll be a joy.

Oh yeah, does anyone want to go see 'The Passion' with me? I kinda promised God in a desparate pleading way that if I got the job that I'd go see it. Any takers?