« Home | My car works so well now! I'm pumped! It's so awes... » | I was having a very un-smiley day. Well, that's in... » | Not exactly the night anyone plans on having... We... » | oh.dear. I was just searching for who was linking ... » | Try So, a quick entry before I go to work. My car ... » | birds fly over the rainbow, why, oh why, can't i? ... » | I.am.so.boring. So what's new with me, you ask? We... » | Oh dear, I'm trying to scrounge up a meaningful po... » | baddest ruffest So I woke up 'specially this morni... » | Those words are not enough... Well, my cousin got ... »

There's nothing like a little lip service on a Sunday morning
I'm only half-kidding about that. Church was almost decent today. Well, there's nothing like a 1/3 full sanctuary to get you in a motivated mood. I just don't really find it necessary to go to church. Well, I guess so I can have meddachschlop. (seriously, that's how it's spelled, and while looking up it's spelling, I found this: Low German Dictionary...way too funny) Anyhoo...if I'm not leaving this summer, I will be doing some 'church shopping', not that it'll help me much for next year, but do you think I'll be going to church that often if I'm not at home? Well, there was a lot more going through my mind that I wanted to post, but I can't remember most of it now...